- Trinity University — B.A. 1971
- Texas Tech University — J. D. 1973
- All courts of the State of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western
District of Texas
- U.S. Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Oil and Gas Law
- Water Law
- Eminent Domain
- Appellate Practice
Jim Frost has practiced law in Texas since 1974. He is Board Certified, Civil Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization (not board certified in other areas), and a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation. A member of the Guadalupe County and San Antonio Bar Associations, he was chair of the State Bar of Texas District 11-C Grievance Committee in 1992-94 and served on the Supreme Court of Texas Board of Disciplinary Appeals for 9 years, as vice-chair in 2004-05, and chair in 2005-06.
Selected appellate decisions include
- Soefje v. Jones, 270 S.W.3d 617 (Tex.App.-San Antonio, 2008)
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority v. Kraft,
77 S.W.3d 805 (Tex.2002)
- Schumann v. City of Schertz, 100 S.W.3d 361 (Tex. App.-San Antonio, 2002, no pet.)
- Texas Commerce Bank-New Braunfels, N.A. v. Townsend, 786 S.W.2d 53 (Tex.App.-Austin, 1990), 88 A.L.R. 4th 561. (Trial Counsel for Texas Commerce Bank)
- Renger Memorial Hospital v. State, 585 S.W.2d 352 (Tex.Civ.App.-Austin, 1984)
A fourth-generation Texas lawyer, Mr. Frost holds an AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 client/peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
To email Mr. Frost, please click email@example.com.